Childcare Center Director
3 Star Parent Aware rated, Sugar Plum Childcare Center in St. Cloud, MN is looking for a Center Director to lead a fantastic team!
The successful Applicant must have at least 12 quarter credits of post secondary education, a minimum of two years experience as a teacher or Director in a Childcare Center, and supervisory experience in a Childcare Center, or a Directors Credential from MnAYCE. If you do not meet these minimum requirements you do not qualify for this position. The successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
1. Applicant will supervise a staff of 10-12 employees, including making sure they are in compliance with their continuing education as required by the State of Minnesota.
2. Applicant must be a qualified teacher who can fill in for staff as necessary due to illness, vacation, etc.
3. Applicant will responsible for creating children's and staff schedules, maintaining the required staff to child ratios.
4. Maintain a working relationship with parents and/or guardians of children including making sure tuition is paid and current, conducting tours for potential families, and informing them of our policies and procedures. Parent Handbooks are provided.
5. Applicant will not be responsible for budgeting, purchasing, or recruitment of employees.
6. Applicant will oversee the day to day operations of the Center and maintain necessary records required by the State of Minnesota.
7. Other duties as required by the Executive Director or CFO.
The successful applicant will be under the direction and assisted by the Executive Director and CFO.
$14.00 - $16.00 per hour commenserate with experience. No evenings or weekends!
Further benefits explained to qualified applicant. Any Applicant offered employment must pass a background check and fingerprinting. Qualified Applicants please email resume to email@example.com
Full Time Assistant Infant Teacher
Sugar Plum Childcare Center has an immediate and exciting opportunity for a Full Time, Assistant Infant Teacher! This is not just a summer position. Qualified Applicant must meet Rule 3 requirements including the necessary post secondary education and preferably some previous experience in a Center. Applicant must be outgoing, caring, nurturing, and have a love of working with children! Applicant must also be able to meet the physical requirements of the job (full job description available), able to take direction from the Lead Teacher, be reliable, punctual, able to move quickly including getting down to the floor and back up again, have excellent English and communication skills, and be a team player. Must be certified in CPR and First Aid or willing to become certified, able to work 40 hours a week between the hours of 6:30AM to 6:00PM Monday through Friday. No evenings or weekends!. Flex time and paid holidays. Any Applicant offered employment must pass a background check and fingerprinting. Qualified Applicants please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org